Whether you’ve got a list of chocolate-lovers on your mind, or you just need the perfect little token for your favourite little helper or neighbour, these thoughtful gifts are the perfect way to shower them with something sweet. To find a Lindt Chocolate Shop near you, visit Lindt.ca
- Panettone, the traditional Italian sweet bread often infused with chocolate and dried fruits, originated in Milan and is said to have gotten its trademark dome-like shape and fluffy texture when an inventive baker let the dough rise three times over 20 hours before baking it. New this year, you can pick up a Lindt Chocolate Panettone at Lindt Chocolate Shops and select retailers, along with a jar of our decadent Lindt Chocolate Spread (available in dark or milk chocolate hazelnut), for a match made in holiday heaven.
- Our whimsical holiday cards, which feature a Lindor Chocolate Truffle, are a delicious complement to your gift, but are also sweet enough to stand alone.
- A luxe box of chocolate is the ultimate offering of holiday sentiment for hosts and neighbours, and for those that deserve a sweet escape all year long, like co-workers and teachers.
- If you want to add a little something special to your gift, Lindt Teddies, Lindor Ornaments, Truffles and Lindt Chocolate Santas make wonderful toppers.
- Opening up an advent calendar to find a chocolate surprise while counting down the days until Christmas is a childhood memory many share. Continue the beloved tradition by gifting one of our advent calendars filled with delicious milk chocolate figures. Or for dark chocolate lovers, our new Excellence advent calendar features a different variety every day.