“One of my favourite desserts is tiramisu,” raves Lindt Maître Chocolatier Stefan Bruderer. Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles add a chocolatey twist to the classic Italian dessert.
- 1 cup (250 mL) strong coffee
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) orange-flavoured liqueur (such as Grand Marnier)
- ½ cup (125 mL) 35% whipping cream
- 1 tub (475 g) mascarpone cheese
- ¼ cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) pure vanilla extract
- 16 ladyfingers (approximately)
- 4 chopped Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles (each chopped into 16 pieces)
- 16 Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles, halved
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) cocoa powder
Lindt Maître Chocolatier Tip
For the ultimate extra-indulgent tiramisu, fold melted Lindt Excellence into the mascarpone cheese. It’s an easy trick and very delicious!