- Order a 15” square-shaped wreath at your local florist or gardening store.
- For the interior wreath, you will need an approximately 6” circular wire frame and 60 Lindor truffles (Milk Chocolate in red wrapper).
- Using a glue gun, affix five to six truffles together, then attach with invisible fishing wire to the circular frame. Continue until the frame is covered.
- As you proceed, periodically check that the Lindor wreath does not get too wide to fit inside the square wreath.
- Once the entire Lindor wreath is completed, set inside garland wreath and affix together with a large red ribbon, tying a bow at the top.
- Hang your creation on an over-mounted door hook.
Nice touch: Use your favourite flavours of velvety chocolate Lindor balls on garland.
Be sure to share your creations using #LindtTheSeason.