Decorating your home is such a joyful holiday moment, so why not gather friends and family and make it an afternoon of crafting? Try your hand at making tabletop reindeer, these festive ornaments or topping your mantelpiece with a Swiss paper village and miniature Christmas trees.
- White matte spray paint
- Reindeer figurines
- Red ribbon (¼ inch/6 mm wide)
- Glue gun
- Lindor Milk Chocolate Truffles (2 per reindeer)
- Spray-paint the entire reindeer figurine. Let dry as per paint instructions.
- Cut red ribbon (approx. 3 inches/7 cm long) and glue it across the back of the reindeer so that it looks like a saddle.
- Glue 1 Lindor Chocolate Truffle to each side of the ribbon. Hold for 20 to 30 seconds until glue adheres and is dry to the touch.
Substitution: Customize your crafts with Lindor Chocolate Truffles in your favourite colour palette. Pick & Mix from dozens of flavours at Lindt Chocolate Shops, including Gingerbread and Snowman (Milk with White).